Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Typed on 23/3/04 @ 1500 but somehow unable to log online. So have to “paste” it this morning.


Another chapter of life… time to move again. Remember that I first moved in std 5, from town to where I live now in A/S. Think it was kind of fun…after all I’ll be moving to a new place. Also with the fact that I don’t have much to pack, still young and sorry to say, I don’t think I was all that helpful in packing that time.

The 2nd time would be after my first year, though with participating in various activities, still insufficient to secure me a place in the hostel. So, off me go…packing stuff and live together with my coursemates/friends. Things were great. It was really fun staying with them. Good memories of 2 years.

3rd year ended, I was about to move again, and got this current job. And another bunch of new ppl moving in. I was lucky to be able to stay put for another year.

Well, now its time to pack and move again. After unsuccessful searching for a new place, earlier of the month was – too early, people reluctant to have us renting the place as we could only move in starting april. Anyway, mid of March – found houses/apartments, but likewise the proverb – one man’s meat is another man’s poison. Something like that. Unable to get one that everybody is satisfied with….hahaha..and note that the everybody is only 3 of us. : )

Was thinking of shifting to my sister’s house…outskirt of KL…and tried driving from her place to work early this morning…guess, I better start looking for rooms again… left house at 7.30 am…at about 8.45 am…I was still half way through…wonder how early I need to leave in order to able to reach work in time.

So…I guess…I shall continue with room hunting… sigh : )



Scribbled by darkness

No comments:

 
Site Meter