Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Beware, Nite is at it again....

You want to know why nite doesn't blog anymore nowadays? Let me tell you. It is not because she is lazy. It is not because she has blogger's block. It is not because she is pak tohing....maybe it is, not sure...have to go pester her again. :p Anyway, it is something pretty nasty. She was infected of this dreadful infectious disease named Mudagitis. Where you go Mudding all day long. What was it about? I am not sure, but she is begining to infect me. Sigh....so far there are 4 ppl who had this disease. Piggy, Super Chu Chai, Nite, and another friend of ours. I even heard that Verb might be infected by this disease as well....

So here is a warning note....should you ever heard of the word mud, be afraid...be very very afraid. Cause it will change your life 180 degrees. my my...even your speach wil change because of this Mudagitis.....

You are wondering if I am infected by this? What do you think? ;p

1 comment:

Super Chu Chai said...

YOU ARE !!
and its MUD-AGINTIVITIS !!! :P

 
Site Meter