Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Unofficial??

A conversation I had with Roach the other day.....

Day: What happen to you? (looking at him being restless)
Roach: Bad thing happened. I had a fight with my girlfriend.
Day: Ooo... about what?
Roach: It is funny, the relationship that we are having. I don't know why she is so upset. It isn't like she is my girlfriend.
Day: uh? I thought you mentioned that she is?
Roach: It is unofficial. I only see her two times and I'm not ready to start a relationship. Want it to go slow...
Day: I see....

Just now....

Day: talking, talking... so want to go or not?
Roach: But but I have to ask my girlfriend if she want to go or not.
Day: o_O I thought she is not your girlfriend?
Roach: Unofficial girlfriend.
Day: What?! How can you tell people that you have a girlfriend when you are treating her like she is not? What do you mean it is unofficial? A girlfriend means girlfriend, how can it be unofficial??
Roach: .....

Can anyone explain to me what does unofficial girlfriend means?

3 comments:

Little P (oo) said...

you dont want to venture into that Grey area.....trust me
pretend you never heard that word..

Purple Rose said...

unofficial???
unofficial girlfriend=still normal girl punya friend
or probably it means booking first ar?? eeEeEee, guys nowadays are damn kanasai lehhh...

Anonymous said...

it means you're with the person & you do everything just as couples do except you aren't together...its the dumbest thing in the world but i unfortunately am in one of those. pain the gluteus maximus.

 
Site Meter