Monday, April 24, 2006

I got tagged but don't know whats the title...

Well.. the title says all.. got tagged by Purple Rose and unfortunately cant play it her way... shuffling the songs cos
  1. I dont even have a MP3 player
  2. I dont have that huge collection of English songs :P

So... I guess I'll have to answer it the conventional way. Besides, this thing would keep me off working for a while.



1) How does the world see me?
I have no idea... have to ask the world.

2) Will I have a happy life?
Haha.. I wish. Tell me all about it.

3) What do people really think of me?
Perhaps I could tag a few people and see their answer for No 1... then i'll know.

4) Do people secretly lust after me?
hahahahahahah... this is funny

5) How can I make myself happy?
If I know... I wont be sad or depressed.

6) What should I do with my life?
Ceh... you tell me. If I know, I would do it.. there wouldnt be any "should"

7) What would be good advice for me?
You do give yourself advice... do you?

8) What do I think my current theme song is?
我难过 ~ still at that... its a good theme song, at least the title is

9) What does everyone think my current theme song is?
一首简单的歌 by Lee Hom (i actually ask my friend, she answered that)

10) What song will play at my funeral?
probably some Buddhist song... I'm being realistic

11) What type of women do you like?
Erm.. arent you suppose to ask my guy friends that question instead of me?

12) What's my day going to be like?
stressful with overwhelming work

13) Why am I here?
to do some typing...

14) What will people remember me for?
the anti social gal

15) Are there people outside waiting to take me away?
nope.. i dont even have to check at the balcony

16) What will this year be about?
if i know... then question no 5 and no 6 can be throw out of the window.

This tag is not the-very-fun... so I shall be good and not tag :P

No comments:

 
Site Meter