Oh well.. I actually have another blog where I prefer to blog there if need to puts up pictures, bigger space.. sort of. So, if I MIA for a little too long, I might be blogging over there where it initially started off together with another friend... but he MIA longer than me. Hmm...
Ok, back to the tagged thingy. I got tagged by Calv
Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose five people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks
- One of my dreams is to watch Manchester United at Old Trafford
- I'm rather disturbed with the fact that I dont have a dream that if I achieved, I will be blissfully happy
- I like to sit under the table when I'm sad... like inside a cocoon
- When I hold a cup/glass, my last finger somehow would be pointed out
- I'm right handed, but I place my glass/cup/soup on my left side and I hold my cup/glass with my left hand when I'm eating
- I actually own a 3rd blog where only about 10 people know the existent of it and the url. The actual number of people who reads it is probably only 2.
- "Life is like topography, Hobbes. There are summits of happiness and success... flat stretches of boring routine. And valleys of frustration and failure" Quoted from Calvin, The Indispensable Calvin & Hobbes is one of my favourite quotes.
- I've learned... that the below sentence is true
"I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people just don't care back"
- There is "season" for my eating habits. Eg: There would be a time that I would want to eat chocolates, but after that period of time, give me bars and bars of choc, I'll just leave it in the fridge.
- My mini compo is set to 60 minutes sleep mode every night before I sleep.
Well.. I tag