Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm being nice.. hence i complete a long tag

Wanted to blog up something else... but that would probably take a long time... and I want to sleep earlier tonight.. so, well.. I guess I'll complete the tag that Pig Angel tagged me like early this month :P

Layer One: On The Outside
Name : Nite
Birth Date : somewhere in the 80's
Current status : Single
Eye Colour : Dark brown i think...
Hair Colour : Erm.. mahagony gua.. with unhealthy black colour... long story...
Righty or Lefty : Right

Layer Two : On The Inside
Your Heritage : chinese
Your Fears : Cockroach
Your Weakness : Guilty conscience
Your Perfect Pizza : Thin crisp

Layer Three : Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up : How come the night is so short
Your Bedtime : 12 am
Your Most Missed Memory : When life is much easier

Layer Four : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : COKE
McDonald's or Burger King : Both
Single or Group Dates : Dont know... never tried
Adidas or Nike : Too expensive for me
Tea or Nestea : How does Nestea taste like? What kind of tea?
Chocolate or Vanilla : Both.. and vanilla tastes good with Bailey's
Cappucino or Coffee : Both... I need coffee every morning...

Layer Five : Do You..
Smoke : Nope
Curse : Yup
Take a shower : Duh
Have a crush : Nod
Think You've been in love : I dont really know that part of my brain
Go to school : Oh yah.. all the time...
Want to get married : I suppose... when time comes gua..
Believe in yourself : At times
Think you're a health freak : Nay

Layer Six : In The Past Month
Drank alcohol : Baileys with Vanilla Ice-cream
Gone to the mall : Yah, in fact just went to Sg Wang to have dinner just now
Just Been on stage : dont think so..
Eaten sushi : Yup, in Townhouse Cafe in Cheung Chau
Dyed your hair : Nope

Layer Seven : Have You Ever..
Played A Stripping Game : Not that i remember
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : Probably subconsciously

Layer Eight : Age You're Hoping
To Be Married : I dont think its wise to hope

Layer Nine : In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour : Hmm... never thought of that..
Best Hair Colour : Black
Short Hair or Long Hair : Both fine with me

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing (am I there yet?)
1 Min Ago : Answering the tag.. i definately take more than 1 min to reach this question.
1 Hour Ago : Working.. brought my work home again today
4.5 Hours Ago : In Jap class
1 Month Ago : Having fun time off work cos CNY
1 Year Ago: Working

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence
I Love : to work when $$ is no longer the issue
I Feel : hungry now
I Hate : not enough time to do what i want
I Hide : under the table when i'm down
I Miss : Lee Hom in concert :(
I Need : more time...

Layer Twelve : Tag Five People, NO tag back (finally... I am there!)
I'm being nice.. Nite, Tapir, NITE, TaPiR, n1te.. haha..

No comments:

 
Site Meter