Monday, April 12, 2004

Don't remember where i read this...there are quite a number of it....some of them i have yet experience...some of it i think its really true...and would like to share it. Do read every phrase and try to think if at any point of time of your life...you had felt so.... :)


I've learned...
that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved the rest is up to them.
(I'm not so sure about this..but i guess the first part is right...)

I've learned...
that no matter how much i care some people just dont care back
(its part of life i guess, like the first phrase...thre are things that we just can't control)

I've learned...
that no matter how thin you slice it, there are always two sides
(whatever we do, there is usually at least 2 kind of different consequences...)

I've learned...
that sometimes when i'm angry, i have the right to be angry. But that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
(this is clear enough)

I've learned...
that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have
(i'm not so sure about this too..but guess its consoling if everybody thinks this way...hehe...)

I've learned...
that no matter how good a friend is, they are going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
(after all, friends are human too :) )

I've learned...
that two people can look at at the exact same thing and see something totally different
(there are different perspective of life...that's why you have pessimist and optimist..)

I've learned...
that writing as well as talking can ease emotional pains
(that's why i'm blogging...heheh...that's one of the reasons...to keep me sane)

I've learned...
that its hard to determine where to draw the line between being nice and not hurting people's feeling and standing up to what you believe.
(Yah, people sometimes don't agree with what you believe..)

I've learned...
that just one person saying to me, "You've made my day!" makes my day
(think i'm kind of crazy or silly..but a stranger wishing me good morning can lift up my day :) )

I've learned...
that i can't choose how i feel, but i can choose what i do about it
(as i have written before...)

No comments:

 
Site Meter