Monday, April 05, 2004

Here I am typing away in my new place…first night here after delaying on moving…after all…its really hard work…moving from one condo to another…let me describe the process briefly… getting the things out of the condo… then lock the door… press the lift…and move the things from outside the unit to outside the lift…then move it in…then hog the lift for a while… and to minimize hogging the lift…get the things out of the lift…then move it to the car…phew….then the same process when get to the new place. This process takes a few rounds…depending on how many people helping you to move and how valuable are the things as you will have to keep an eye on them. So seriously…I think if the land of Malaysia & $$ permits…do stay in a landed house…unless, of course…1. you love to move and 2. you only move once and never move ever again…: )

Ah… after moving a few rounds…we didn’t move in one shot as yesterday all my housemates went home…so my sister and me happily stayed for another day before moving to the new place. Somehow home alone is fun : ). And its really lucky for me that we stayed! Or I would have missed the clash between Arsenal & Manchester United for the semi-final of FA cup yesterday. Reason? After carrying the TV (invested recently) till I think I strained my back, the reception here is really, extremely bad. Saying that unable to watch anything decent is really the understatement cos we couldn’t watch anything at all... but not giving up yet. And the fact that we don’t have a radio, with the television not able to get anything, guess I would have to rely on the newspaper for any updates. Sigh.

So well, aside from
1. the food stall not in walking distance,
2. the route to work, I assume would be really congested
3. the TV reception is really poor...still trying on channel 9
4. the motorcycle parking lot is not shaded

I can’t complain : )..the place is has got great air, mountain view and after all, it’s a new place…its not even in the street directory yet and yes, life is great when you have new things to explore and experience : )

No comments:

 
Site Meter