Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Are you a morning person?

I have long forgotten about that as no one talks to me in the morning for probably 5 years, after i left home. Of course when i was home, i had to reply to whatever my mother asked, regardless if i want to talk or not. Otherwise, there is more to listen to. Yes, there comes the lecture.

But, its coming back to haunt me, again. A few weeks ago, my mother came over and stayed for a week plus, and yes, she talked to me early in the morning. Oh, i dont know why, but i just dread to talk early in the morning. Its not that i got bad breath or something cos already brushed my teeth, even brushed my tongue, but i just dont like to talk right after i wake up in the morning. Slightly after that is ok. So, thats why i'm called nite lar yah...

I'm just not a morning person.

No comments:

 
Site Meter