Saturday, February 11, 2006

I woke up at 7.30 am to...

WASH MY BIKE!!!

Believe it or not.. but i really did woke up at 7.30 am this very morning just to wash my bike. The last time I washed my bike was on 9/7/05, cos i blogged it up :P

Well... i have a choice of waiting for Piggy to come back and wash at her place again, but sad to say bikey is kind of really dirty, even more dirty than last time, i dont know why. Somehow some thing is nagging at me to wash it... so I set my alarm at 7.30 am today and wash it.

Why so early? Well, there's only one "public tap" at where I'm staying, and at about 9 am, there's this car washing service being provided. Hence, in order for me to wash my bike, I will have to do it either early morning or late late at night.

Well... there.. its now clean :) Let's now hope it last more than 6 months :P

No comments:

 
Site Meter