Thursday, January 26, 2006

Stocking up for 'winter'

For the ever ever first time in my life...

I do not need rush to Puduraya and get a bus ticket to go home. The last time I remember, I had to take a bus to HKL bus station, walk to Titiwangsa LRT to Plaza Rakyat and get the shuttle bus to Duta Station. Its not that I didnt want to take cab but if you do not know cabs in KL are head chopping kind.. also stupid me didnt even know where is Duta Station then.

I do not need to take my bike to Sungai Long so that I can tumpang my sister's car back to hometown.

I do not need to pester my sister to tell me how many days of leave I need to take cos she is the one planning the drive back home.

However, for the 1st time in my life I am here in KL celebrating CNY and I'm pretty worry that I'll be too free and mudding wont take up so many days of my hols. So I need to stock up for DVDs/VCDs/books for this CNY so I wont be bored. AND NO... I DONT NOT WISH TO WORK OVER THE CNY (though I could clear some stuff... no.. scratch that thought)

I dare not touch the naruto anime so that I got more things to watch... hmm... and i'm going to ransack Piggy's house for more comics or books :D
Anyone got more books or movie or anime to loan me? ;)

1 comment:

hrtjhr said...

Next week is my boyfriend birthday, I do not know choose what present for his birthday, my good friend tell me that you can buy the flyff penya do the present, because he was very like to play the Flyff, yes, this is a good idea, but I do not know how to buy flyff penya and where wo buy the flyff gold, so this is a different problem for me, so I hope know how to buy the cheap flyff penya can told me, in here I was very thank for you.

 
Site Meter