Thursday, July 05, 2007

Transformers - have you watch it?

Ok... THIS is a cool movie. I would vote it as movie of the year... grin.. subject to what I have watched. And yes, it is very good. Please go watch it if you haven't. Don't say I didn't warn you oh...

Haha... yes, go watch Transformers. It's worth every cent you spent on the ticket. I managed to catch it on a Wednesday, yesterday to be exact, so we only paid RM 7 for it. My friend even commented that she felt we underpaid for the movie and already making plans to watch it again... on cinema!

So what if you said you've never watch Transformers when you are a kid? Or that it is no longer shown over the TV when you are born? Who says you need to watch the cartoon to be eligible to catch the movie? Grin... enough said... just go watch it before it is no longer on air :P

No comments:

 
Site Meter