Saturday, August 28, 2004

Blogging Block

Something is in my mind but i don't know how to put it to words. There's a wall there... i cant see pass it.. and its blocking my flow of words. Has type and retype.. but i just cant form the words & fill the page.

Anyway, today is Saturday but i still have to work. Lucky for me, hit my target rather early today, and looking forward to sleep early tonight. I'm really depriving of sleep due to staying up to read the Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. It was a great book but left me wondering how true was it. He was able to relate things and it really seem real cos i don't really know the actual story. Perhaps there isn't any "true" story. But think i shall not elaborate further, or this friend of mine would knock me saying that i try to influence him to buy the book. Hehe.. so i shall be good.

Whatever it is, tomorrow is another working day, at least for me...

No comments:

 
Site Meter