Monday, August 23, 2004

The bus ride home...

The journey is rather long,
The bus is not helping with going something wrong,
My tummy has already started to sing song,
But my food volume is definitely not strong.

Evening has come,
Hours has past,
A little cheers for the bus,
It has finally come to a short halt.

The stop is bad,
For stalls are scarce,
The choices of food is lack,
Even the drinks there are rare.

Arm with water and bread,
Back to the bus I dread,
The bus continue to drag,
This makes the trip rather slow and bad

KL, please come quick,
Water has begin to drip,
From the top of the bus,
Wetting both of my feet.

Finally Maybank is in sight,
With Puduraya on my right,
Though the bus ran all its might,
I had been traveling from evening to night.

I am finally there,
After 8 hours of nightmare,
One thing for sure which I do not dare,
Which is - to take this red bus again even for a cheaper fare!!

No comments:

 
Site Meter