Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Honey, I shrunk my head!

Serious!
Yesterday was like the most adventurous day of my life. Having had to experience my head shrinking. And my brain probbing at its maximum. My eyes had interchanged. Its right eyeball and left eyeball seemed to have a mind of its own. "Let us out! Let us out!" they seemed to shout!
The alien that was living within the core of the brain seemed to be playing paint ball. Shooting its bullets, or rather pins all over the head.
I ran and ran....in searching for the antidot. Frantically, almost turned into madness. Can't sit still. Eyes had gone to its limited temperature! Insane! Insane!
Nite offered Uphamol - instant relief? Nah....it isn't working.
Felt like banging the head onto the wall to crack open the skull. Take out the brain and gave it a good pull! Dig the alien out and gave it a good spanking! Soak it in Dettol, Dump it in clorox, alcohol, whatever....get the pain out of me...
Like Armageddon. Like Core. Like Deep impact....I search of my saviour....where is the world is he?? I was prayed over. The alien rebuked. Commanded to come out.
Exhausted, I fell and sleep...
The alien seemed to have scurried away during the night. No more playing paint ball! Hooray! What is left is the mess it has done in my head. Like The day after tomorrow....it is back to square one. If the alien ever comes back and attack, I'm ready for it....I have my acti-fast panadol with me now.

No comments:

 
Site Meter