Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Untitled

I have never been to PJ ever since that day. It’s not really long but almost about a month. Yesterday was National Day, a couple of friends asked me to join them over to Mid Valley to shop. Though shopping is not my favorite pastime but I have not really hang out with them for quite awhile. So what the heck, I thought.

As I ride my bike over the uneven road leading to PJ, the memory came flooding in my mind. I was fetching my sister that night. Before that, a phone call came saying that it was important and we were to go as soon as possible. I was worried, he never said of wanting to see us. Not this time. It was serious. As I was riding, I could hear my sister telling me that it was okay not to speed, the normal speed was okay. I slowed down a little but couldn’t feel anxious. PJ seem so far away that night.

As I reached Federal Highway, another memory came to mind. This time it was morning, about 11.00. This time, I was still fetching my sister. Her hand phone rang, after answering it she said to me," You don’t have to ride so fast now, they have wrap him up."

Tears started to flow… then and now…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For you,Nite:-

He is here
Not physically
Not spiritually
But here

He is here
Watching over you
As always
Forever will

He is here
He never leave
As he is
Apart of you
You

He is here
Staying inert here
Close to your heart
You may not see him
You feel him
Call on him
You know
He is here
He is here

nite said...

i knew it's u even when i din ask..
thank you.

 
Site Meter