Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Early Tookoff

i have no idea what had happend, how it happed. I dont even remember when it started. Perhaps more than 2 months ago?

I cant seem to finish my work in time, and staying to finish it does not mean doing OT, instead its doing charity. It did not appears that i'm doing it better or maker sounder arguement. However, i did not slack either. Wonder how all the time passes by without me noticing?

But hey, i finall did something right yesterday! i finish work by 5.15 sharp, and left at 5.30 pm. Er.. the additional 15 minutes is used to clear my ever-so-frequent-being-complained-messy workstation. Kind of like after war with papers. People were assigned to chekc the level of tidiness of my desk if there are VIP visitors. So i thought i'll make the surface of the desk shows a little more :þ

Though ther's the usual jam, but i even manage to catch the catered for housewives's 6 o'clock cantonease serial.

So i guess, its little things that makes birds chirps happier and completes the day!

No comments:

 
Site Meter