Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Sleepless in KL

This has been the 2nd day in one row! i cant sleep... its not that i cant dozed off to sleep but more to.. due to unidentify reason i woke up in the middle of the night. It was a good sleep till a certain hour, i woke up and my eyes are wide open. And i cant sleep!!

A friend suggested that probably i miss someone and cant sleep. Gosh, my dearest friends, whoever you are, pls pay me a visit in my dreams and have mercy on me. Don't let me go on anymore sleepless night.

On the first day, i slept at 10 pm (that was the day before yesterday), i thought probably i slept a little too early and thats why got up at 3 pm before dozing off again at 5 am. So yesterday, i even watched vcd till about 12 am before going to bed. But i still woke up, this time at 6 am.. by the time sleep comes back... my alarm clock was going off again already!!!
Pls, pls dont let this go on... i want my sleep.. and desperately needing it...

4 comments:

Time said...

Definately not me that causing you the lack of sleep. Maybe it is the excitement you are having? Anyway, if you are still not able to sleep, eat eat eat....until you are so stuff and drugged that earthquake also cannot wake you up then! :p

Little P (oo) said...

Hm...i got better idea, go see dr T, say u got flu, get flu medicine and drink with bena
sure knock u out until tomolo.

nite said...

yo... yesterday oso woke up earlier.. but getting better.. gosh.. otherwise, i'll look like zombie the whole next 15 days...

nite said...

Jel, think the whatever unknown stress i have, is superceded by tiredness... now i dun have enuf sleep :þ

 
Site Meter