Monday, February 14, 2005

After CNY, I'm officially a...

A. PIG
Well, to be more to the point, I am officially a half-roast pig. The entire thing that I do is just basically – eat, sleep and watch TV.
Sequence no 1: Sleep, eat, watch TV (lots), eat, eat, eat, sleep, eat, eat, eat
Sequence no 2: Sleep, eat, eat, sleep, eat, watch TV (lots), go out, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat
Sequence no 3: Sleep, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, go out, watch TV, eat
Got my idea?
Then comes the roasted part, I’m only half-roasted cos some of my friends’ house got air-cond, so me semi-roasted. Somehow, northern part of the country seems hotter. Even when you travel via the highway, you can see that the trees colour changes from green to yellowish green. Hey, I’m not seeing things, in fact, if you see the weather forecast, you will notice that the maximum temperature is 35C in Perlis, Kedah and Penang. South bound, the max temperature is only about 33C.

B. SOTONG
Heard of as blur as a sotong? Well, that’s me. Picture this, my hometown, dubbed as the 5 minutes town by my previous English teacher. Though a little exaggerating but pretty true. Max time required, taking into consideration of “traffic jam” is about 15 minutes. Note that “traffic jam” is in “….”, well, that’s because it shouldn’t be really considered traffic jam, just a little more cars than usual. Well, I got lost in this 5 minutes town, took the wrong turn to the most popular housing area. Haha… one friend said that she doesn’t trust my driving, the other has given up hope on me. I don’t even know the road to his house after all these years. And I seriously fear that when I go back to work, I am clueless and blur. ;)

C. VICTIM OF THE POPULAR QUESTION
Can guess what is the question? Give you 5 seconds….
Give yourself a round of applause if you guess it right, no present, as it’s a little too easy. Well, ahem.. the question is – Are you married yet?
Yup, the whole world knows that I don’t even have a boyfriend when I left that small, quiet town. Though they might not hear from me for quite a little while, but hey, at least ask lar – “Do you have a bf yet?” instead of jumping straight to THAT question of the year. I have this friend who each time I send sms to him (though not often), he would reply by asking that question.. tsk … tsk. Then I bumped into an old friend at the “most happening place”; she asked exactly the same question.
Well, then to answer the question. Nope, not anytime soon that I can see it. But all of you people can start saving up so that when the time comes, I imagine tidy sum of $$ has been saved and I’ll get a very good gift. :þ
By the way, no, I don’t have a bf yet.


So, there you have it – I’m officially the poor, blur as a sotong pig. :D

No comments:

 
Site Meter