Monday, May 09, 2005

I dont want to go back to work!!

Must be the long hiatus that my brain is not working properly. Condition aggravated by the fact that tomorrow I have to wake up earlier due to road block. Heard that it starts at 7.30 am to 8.30 am, which means that I have to leave house by 7.00 am??

So, do forgive me but I think the brain just can’t really generate some output for proper, elaborated description on the long leave that I had taken. Don’t scold yet, but I believe if I put up a certain photograph, you would know where I’ve been the past week. ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well, I think it’s not a hard guess… so no prize for guessing correctly. So, what’s there? Food, food and food. There are also lots of night markets which sells – FOOD as well. I think the rate that I eat is probably equivalent to the amount that I ate during Chinese New Year. Even the normal rice with dishes came with 8 different dishes and a soup, not forgetting dessert and fruits. The fruits were usually oranges and they are all sweet, not sour at all. Unfortunately that I was dining with a rather big group of 8, otherwise would’ve taken photo of all the meals before eating.

Night market is the “IN” thing there… I suppose. But I noticed that the big huge difference of the night market there and pasar malam here is that there are no pirated CDs, VCDs and DVDs. Well, what can I say, the CDs, and its counterpart is relatively cheaper than here. Most of it are food, and a little of earrings, clothes and costume jewelry.

Hmm… really kind of lost of words. See, told you must be the long hiatus that I can’t compute words. Well, then, shall substitute with pictures. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

 
Site Meter