Tuesday, July 12, 2005

How does MSN messenger work?

How does it work? MSN messenger, not the web version. Something make me ponder. A friend of jie jie (my sister) can see her ID online when i was online and when he sent messages via jie jie's ID, i received those messages (its intended for me cos he knew jie jie not in town over the weekend). But, the funny thing is, i didnt even sign in! How do this happen?

I register for MSN messenger using yahoo email. He reasoned that when i signed in my yahoo messenger, it is connected as well. What? I signed in yahoo using my own ID, but he saw jie jie online in MSN???? Whats the connection?

I thought i got things mixed up, probably signed in already or he is sending offline msg... but how? Even just now, he send messages right after i on pc, meaning he can see right? But, but.. i din even signed in anything? And the thing actually shows "MSN Messenger - Not Signed In". Then.. what happenned?

Well, calling all kind soul out there, can please explain the so-call phenomenon to me - the IT idiot and dont kill me if i go "huh?" yah.. :p
Otherwise, i think i shall uninstall the MSN Messenger....

7 comments:

Purple Rose said...

maybe it's your windows messenger running background

Super Chu Chai said...

exactly tat... ITs correct

nite said...

Piggie buzz - thank you. I have bug super chu chai to give me solution. TQ ;)

Purple Rose said...

ehehe...no prob wor although i'm not an expert ler ;p btw, where do you work at, nite?

nite said...

me now working in bintang area... and u know what? i used to stay at setapak :รพ

Purple Rose said...

bintang area??? u mean bukit bintang?? wei... i'm there oso larrr...

hrtjhr said...

Do you want to buy the cheapest dofus kamas, I think many people want to buy the cheapest dofus gold, but some times we all do not how to buy dofus kamas, so we all hope in the game can earn much cheap dofus kamas, this is the best hope for us to play the Dofus.

 
Site Meter