Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Just because....

Sometimes I wonder why people have the perception that is just isn't the real thing.
I'm working with a bunch of Sanguine people. When there is no work, we talk and laugh and joke. When there is work, we talk and laugh and joke. When there is alot of work, we talk and laugh and joke and blog! :p

Yet somehow because we talk and laugh and joke. People tend to think that we are not doing any work. They seem to think that so long we are doing something else apart from what they are doing, we just goyang kaki and wait for pay issit?? Dead wrong....

The management told us how to make some dead place alive by watching this motivation programme called fish. Just because some of us are naturally able to handle stress better than they, change stressful job into something pretty enjoyable, it doesn't mean that we are not doing anything. sigh...

So I think they are just plain jealous that we handle stress better than they do. And because of this, they often come over and instruct to do this this this. Darn! So to them I so so wanted to say... na na na na na.....give me half of your pay then I do.... :D

Then again, we are to be of a team and diplomatic. So what to do, have to bite lip and smile, explain..."Are you going to help me do my job if I agree to help you do yours?" Works wonders! haha...

No comments:

 
Site Meter