Sunday, April 08, 2007

After the "Religious Trail"...

Covered the "religious trail" by around 4 pm. Colleague called to meet up for dinner at 7.00 pm in Causeway Bay. I figured as there was still time, I decided to grab another chance to see if I could secure a nice picture of the Central view. From Wong Tai Sin, I took the MTR to Prince Edward and dropped by the Flower Market and Yuen Po Street Bird Garden as I missed both during my 1st trip and the other day.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
~ Flower Market

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
~ Yuen Po Street Bird Garden


From there, I walked to Fa Yuen street... and in the short pass-through the street, I got myself a shawl :P and took the pediastrian bridge to the Mongkok MTR station. Got down at TST station & walked to the Star Ferry Pier (again!) I know, I know... I'm rather crazy in that sense

Took the ferry to Central but sigh... its even more misty than ever. Have to try right...
From pier, I walked cut-cross IFC and over to Prince Building to get a tram to Causeway Bay. All in all, it took me about 2 hours... of course with all the loitering :P

For dinner its usual affair of noodles... but after that, my colleague brought us (Day and me) to eat this boiled egg and milk (but got people call it stewed milk and stewed egg...shrug) at Yee Shun Milk Company. There were 3 of us and there is this note at the bottom of the menu saying that number of order must be at least 1 per head (e.g. there was 3 of us, so we should order 3 items) otherwise, we would have to pay HKD 10 for hogging the seat. (of course they dont use the word hogging)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
~ boiled milk and boiled egg from Yee Shun Milk Company

side note: its really not bad u know.. the boiled milk & egg :P

No comments:

 
Site Meter