Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Pre Working Syndrome

Post holidays are drawing near
Here I am, shivering with fear
My mind is back at 2nd gear
Who knows, I might just shed a few tears (haha!!)

Mind you, I’m not telling tall tales
This feeling really can kill
I’m feeling depressed (I’m not lying, dear)
Shall call this – Pre Working Syndrome or fear :)

24 hrs more to the dot,
My work is no high-risk job
Yet I wish for more time to sleep like a log
Gosh! I want to wind back the clock!!

Wonder if piggy thinks this poem is saddening
Or even worse, finds it boring! (Oh no!)
Just my another attempt at poem posting
Any yes, Jel, blogging still has this therapeutic thing (Thanks)

Anyhow Nite tries to make a comeback [Hope it works ;)]
Thought the content is still a little sad
Hope I didn’t make it sound so bad
Or, best guess - my brain cells are probably dead. :รพ


Btw, this is written the day before yesterday..

2 comments:

Little P (oo) said...

YO nite, i am happy you are bloggin
i have been waitin and waitin
Who cares its depressin
i am happy to read all that you are feelin

Time said...

sigh....that is so encouraging,
yo nite...keep on writing,
don't want the neck to keep longing (?),
cause if not we will be giraffing!

 
Site Meter