Saturday, November 27, 2004

There's Something About Piggy

pretty woman walkin' down the street
Pretty woman, the kind i like to meet

Once upon a time, in a faraway land... ha... that's how story usually begins. BUT... this story i'm going to tell you is far away from that. Ahem...

Venue: a few metres from my work station
Time: a few days ago

That fated day, piggy walked past me. Perhaps it was the sound of her footstep. I dont know. I just turned & WOW! Piggy looked so different, so lady-like, so attractive, so ... i'm loss for word ;)

Other people said piggy make 3 big changes. Too obvious not to notice - hair, dress & shoes. Piggy straighten her hair, wore a dress, complete with high-heeled shores. I would've taken her picture, distribute & send mass-mails if i have a camera at that time!
ME? dress? Never wore a dress to work just yet. High-heels? I'll probably fell down before i reached my 10th step. Think many of friends are williing to vouch for that.

But that's not all to it.. each time she walked past (mind you, past behind me), i would spohntaneously turned my head & looked up. Hmm.. my friend said it was the foostep. Well, perhaps, i reasoned. Then lunch break came. Piggy said must change shoes. High-heeled probably take her half an hour to reach makan place. then she started to wear those flat sole shoes. Hmm.. no more sound but me still turned & look. How come? how come? I asked Day..

Then came Friday, piggy wore t-shirt & jeans. With sports shoes, which produces mute sound. And guess what? I still turn! Haha.. Day asked if my neck is tired, heck no. So i guess in the mean time, i'll probablykeep on turning, seeing piggy walks with bouncing hair, and generates air as she past :รพ


P/s: you know what? i pressed ctrl+z to undo something and the whole post disappear. And it doesnt pay to press ctrl+shift+z... this post.. make me type sooooo looooong ;)

2 comments:

Time said...

yeah yeah....and just a few days ago, piggy said that this blog is gloomy. Yahoo! no more since we have a star in our mist to brightens up the blog. hahaha...
now that song is going to be stuck in my head....maybe whenever piggy wals past, we shud hum that tune....
pretty woman, walking down the street. :p

Little P (oo) said...

Roses are red is red
violets are blue
piggy might be pretty
but not as pretty as nite and day
(oo)

 
Site Meter