Thursday, November 04, 2004

R**n

Yesterday, I spoke of the word, my friend hushed me… telling me not to speak of it. We were happy to see the sunshine. Had not seen it after leaving work for I don’t even remember when. It was either I was late, or the sky was dark. Both he and I were riding our bikes back and fro to work. I know in the 365 days in one year, there would be a time of the year where it would come in the morning, as time passed, it would sort of “move” to later of the day, till evening, exact coincide when we were about to leave work. Fine, I can live with that. But somehow the season seems to be longer this year.

I had been drenched countless time. Almost every other day I reached home wet, water trickling down from my hair or I could felt as it I’m wearing the other wet version of Nike Air… like I’m floating as I walked. Hmm… today I was not drenched when I was on my bike, though yes, a little wet, but things were a little different. I was forced to walk in the rain from the monorail station. So, I’m practically still all wet.

Previously I used to work OT, just to avoid it, when it comes about 5 pm daily. Then I stopped doing OT because it shifted to about 7 plus to 8. Now? It started about 5, ends I don’t know when. I can’t avoid it in whatever time I leave.

And when you read, you will realize, yes, I learnt to be paranoid, influence by my friend, just in case if I speak of it… it will starts to r**n. Opps… ;)

2 comments:

Little P (oo) said...

HAIYOOO, i tot after u move to OKR should be better, u want me to ask R**n to fetch u or not............he veli free one ...hows that, i cannot let my little future sister in law get wet one wo....
some more all drenched...........sure see through lio the clothes. cannot cannot..........i wont allow it

Anonymous said...

who says R**N is very feli one....

 
Site Meter