Saturday, June 19, 2004

Internet friend

Sometimes you don't know who you will be meeting in this invisible world. The person you befriended seemed like this idea of a friendship you wanted to have. But then as conversation thrown back and forth, you realised, up to an extend you kind of think.."Oh o, what have i got myself into?"

There has been alot of websites about meeting your friends and adding new friends and stuff. It is this site when I met this kid..16 years old. He added me because of some article i wrote in that site. And I approved him because i felt honoured that someone liked my article...or should I say my gibberish. :P

I don't like the world that is turning out today. I know it has more negative exposures and there's seemed to have no positive vibes to neutralised it. And this kid shared my thoughts. But somehow deep inside, i felt troubled. Here is a kid that is angry of the world. And he is only 16. How could a person be so angry at the wworld at such a young age. He talks about his admiration of Hitler. Of his sense of power towards the people. Of the leadership quality he seemed to have. Could this kid be influenced? Could this kid be nuturing a kind of hatred in his heart? I sincerely hope not.

No comments:

 
Site Meter