Friday, June 04, 2004

The small things in life

The sun is shining. Yet it is not hot, it is a good weather. It has been quite a while since I see the sun after work. Thanks to the little things in life that makes life bearable.

... a sms from a friend asking me if I have received reply from something I’ve been awaiting
... a message from a friend telling me someone interested in knowing me… hehe… funny… would love to know what the person sees in me... perhaps not seeing is the key :)
... knowing that episode 45 of my all-time favourite comic – Detective Conan is out.
... found that even episode 46 is out too :)
... a warm smile from a friend… the kind of smile straight from the heart
... knowing that my loyal 2 wheel companion no longer generating weird, squeaky sound without sending it to the workshop

I’ve learned… that it’s those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular

No comments:

 
Site Meter