Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Child's Play

Went to my sister's house over the weekend, and there were this sort of gathering for my 4 yr old niece. My the other sister & me bought this er.. building block from National Science Center for her. [note: National Science Center sure sells lots of those mind triggering toys, I even bought a few bought a few for myself :)]

Anyway, it was fun seeing this niece of mine playing with it and while playing, my sister were talking to her.

Sister: So, are you an engineer?
Niece: Yes, I am an engineer.
Sister: Future engineer?
Niece: Future engineer

While she was half way building....

Sister: Is this your house?
Niece: No, this is your house. This small one is your house. My house big big one.
Sister: Your house got garden? You like garden?
Niece: Yes, I like garden.

However, we were interupted by a knock on the door, another kid asking her to join them downstairs. Later, she refused to be "interview" further... reason being, my sister brought a videocam with her...haha.. smart kid, knows how to avoid "reporters" :รพ

Anyway, here are 2 pictures of her first "house"


No comments:

 
Site Meter