Friday, October 15, 2004

Influenced

Have you ever felt like doing something because someone influenced you to do it?
I'm pretty much influenced now by piggy here. She was like blogging away...leaving me wanting to blog also. oink oink!

Here we are in front of this squarish box that had been staring at us all morning, and I guess till the rest of the day. Like nite, I'm also trapped in this square room. Luckily there is air-conditioned though. And I'm not alone, even though we were seperated by these gigantic monitors. Serious, the room is so cramped that you need to be of a certain size just to get through the door and across the room. Thank God I'm able to access the net in this room, which is really rather perculiar, because the PCs out from this room seemed to be restricted to the intranet rather than the internet. Hey...I guess in a way I'm better than nite! The only difference was that nite is able to entertain herself by sizing the room, whistling, singing, what else did she do...while i have to sit here, eyes looking around, senses sharpen, just in case the trainer don't see what I'm doing behind her back. And I'm stuck here for 7 hours rather than nite's 35 minutes. Someone come and rescue me!

I guess I would be able to pay attention more if the trainer would look more manly, taller, more good looking, wearing more dashingly..errmmm....I think I'll pay attention to the trainer than the training wouldn't I? :p

4 comments:

Little P (oo) said...

u mean like akmar...day?

Little P (oo) said...

u mean like akmar...day?

Time said...

no comment one? i was like thinking, woa, first time people commented on my blogging. padahal fake one...sigh..

Time said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Site Meter