Friday, October 15, 2004

Competing for the heck of it

I promised that I'll blog,
My mind had clog,
Though nite said I'm not,
I had survived this day, who would have thought.

Piggy busy writing the last entry,
In time we will at last see that boy so pretty,
Only can see, so pity,
Imaginations run so crazy.

What in the world had I wrote,
Craps, Gibberish, Nonsense and book,
Something which I don't usually write,
Perhaps I should stop, am I right?

This day has come to an end,
No more trying to pretend,
Thank goodness it is here, "Hello, weekend",
I'm getting out of here, Amen!

2 comments:

Little P (oo) said...

hey Day, cut the blues
quick quick la, put on your shoes
lets get out before the cow can say moo
happy weekend, just dont catch the flu

tracy teoh said...

Hmmm.. wonder who's the pretty boy.. ;)

So, how was ur weekend?

 
Site Meter